Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gaming = Chocolate

We're so happy to welcome our gamer customers!! We've had a great response to our World of Warcraft inspired pendants, and I've been delighted to converse with WoW gamers from around the globe. 

Thought I'd fess up on my gaming history. I don't play World of Warcraft, but my husband/co-designer does. Actually, I used to play a game called Asheron's Call---perhaps you've heard of it? mwahhaha. (That's me, back in the day). Well, I'd end up spending the entire night flitting from town to town, questing, chatting, and just being a social butterfly of sorts, in between making spells and collecting ingredients. I realized that I couldn't be a casual player---it was all or nothing for me. (Kind of like my relationship with chocolate --- see current stash below).
 


So I've decided I won't even think about playing WoW. After all, if I did, I'd never have time to make jewelry, now would I? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean. WoW is totally my guilty pleasure in life. I reallly <33 your gamer pendants. And they seem to be going down a storm with other lady gamers: http://community.livejournal.com/wow_ladies/9293111.html#cutid1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Really glad you like my pendants. And I love doing stuff for the female gamers. But I am working on more stuff for guys, too.
    And as for guilty pleasures----I think WoW is a much healthier one than my chocolate problem, don't ya think? :-))

    ReplyDelete